|v3.1 Updates (10/30/2010):
- Fixed a bug of cursor when play on Windows 7.
- Add FLV support in SCREEN2SWF.
v3.0 Updates (5/21/2010):
- Replacing/adding audio track with re-dub function. You can edit audio now.
v2.9 Updates (3/28/2010):
v2.8 Updates (11/01/2009):
v2.7 Updates (08/25/2009):
v2.6 Updates (08/25/2009):
Optimized sound recording, better SWF sound.
User can set bitrate in sound in SWF format.
Add blog article link to final steps.
v2.5 Updates (06/10/2009):
Support capture semi-transparent window and most video/game.
Optimize capture workflow to speed up 50%-80% faster.
Add 'auto-save' feature to avoid un-expected crash during editing
Fix bug of audio playing discontinuous on some system.
Optimize audio quality in flash movie.
Optimize quality control when saving to exe or flash, 0%-30% smaller file size.
- Add mosaic effect to protect privacy.
- Detect flash player version in the SWF program.
- Fix bug of can not retrieve movie size in SWF setup after loading project
- Support capturing by window.
- Add video title to HTML title.
v 2.05 (10/14/2008)
Support maximal FPS with 30 frames per seconds, you can capture falsh movie with every single frames now.
Fix bug which cause crash on start.
Optimize SSCV2 encoding speed, 30% faster than before.
Copyright (C) 2002-2012, Stepok Image Lab.